Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rambut ku , syg ku



if , talk about hair i love my hair , because  her so beautiful  ,cause many people praise about my hair . that  why i like and love  my hair .sometime i thinks until when  i like this, feel and want cut it  but  i love it . how  and how i do. yelah i man's and not  good long hair. look like girls, go anywhere sometime  people call me  sister , then they all think me  a girls . how can be   hahahha . stupid right .  but for me im man , do care  what people  want say. i fixed me. help me and help . but tomorrow u must cut it  although  any way  hahaha , please please  .i remember one aunty say to me ,( hey   look like girls because  later women dont want you)ignore it hahhaha . bla bla bla hhaha , sound  and  hear so  stupid my english please dont laugh hahaha . asalmm mulaikum hahaha .
MANA SATU YG PALING HEMSEM , ADOHH SALH SALAH ,MANA YG PALING          GANAS HAHAHHA 



No comments:

H H a a n n -Tuuu

My photo
johor bahru, johor, Malaysia
hey , im han(my full name is hanzalah suhaimi ) so odd right hahhaa . but my name have a story , so no need know lah ,( i just know ) im a friendly , so let we be friend's haha let we have fun

kawaiii .friends haha