Sunday, April 10, 2011

ASAL PLAN JE TAK JADI ADOI .

if  i plan, all his my plan not be . example want go fish , not be
then  want go watch movies , not be gak . lolh  because one  reason could not go ,  because busy  do work . when when  i can be  free from this  work hahhaa . but  is okey. this my process to know my job . i'm work AT THE SAME TIME i study this job . waduhn. susah nooooooo . until here , continue. bahhaha

RINDU NAK GI MANCING ADOIIIII / RINDU NAK TENGOK WAYANG . ADOII HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

No comments:

H H a a n n -Tuuu

My photo
johor bahru, johor, Malaysia
hey , im han(my full name is hanzalah suhaimi ) so odd right hahhaa . but my name have a story , so no need know lah ,( i just know ) im a friendly , so let we be friend's haha let we have fun

kawaiii .friends haha